The neodymium ring magnet is a disk magnet or a cylindrical magnet with a through-hole in the center of the magnet. Neodymium (Neo or NdFeB) magnets are permanent magnets and are part of the rare earth magnet series. The new magnet has the highest magnetic properties and is the most powerful magnet on the market today. Due to its magnetic strength, neodymium ring magnets are the first choice for many consumer, commercial and technical applications.
Ring magnets are commonly used in technical know-how experiments, including indications of magnetic repulsion, in which magnetic jewelry passes through wooden poles. Neodymium ring magnets are also used in the medical field from time to time.
Neodymium magnets are also called NdFeB magnets. This kind of magnet is the strongest permanent magnet and the most commonly used rare earth magnet. It is widely used in electronic products such as hard drives, mobile phones, headsets and battery-powered tools.
As we all know, the third-generation rare earth NdFeB magnets are very powerful magnets in contemporary magnets and are widely used. Its main components are metal neodymium, pure iron and boron-iron alloy. In order to increase the coercivity, metal can be added.
How to save neodymium ring magnet:
1. Do not store neodymium magnets in a humid environment to avoid oxidation, which may cause changes in appearance, physical properties, and magnetic properties.
2. Do not put neodymium magnets near floppy disks, hard drives, credit cards, tapes, debit cards, TV picture tubes, etc. If the neodymium magnet is close to the magnetic recorder and other devices, it will affect or even destroy the recorded data.
3. Neodymium magnets are very easy to attract all kinds of iron-containing dust. If the neodymium magnet attracts other substances or dust, it is not only difficult to clean but also easily affects the corrosion resistance and surface of the product. Therefore, gloss neodymium magnets should be kept in a dust-free and dry environment.
4. A safe distance must be kept between the larger neodymium magnets. A collision between two magnets may be dangerous or may cause the two magnets to be broken and scrapped.
5. For larger neodymium magnets, plastic or hard paper spacers should be added between each piece to ensure that the magnets can be easily separated.
6. Always be very careful when handling and storing powerful NdFeB magnets, because the magnets will stick together by themselves and may pinch your fingers.
Ningbo Tengxiao Magnetic Industry Co., Ltd. has many neodymium ring magnets and custom industrial magnets products. Welcome to visit our website to check.